Report NEP-ECM-2003-03-25This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruth Miquel, 2003. "Identification of Effects of Dynamic Treatments with a Difference-in-Differences Approach," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-06, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Jae-Young Kim, 2003. "End-of-Sample Cointegration Breakdown Tests," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1404, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shiqing Ling & W. K. Li & Michael McAleer, 2003. "Estimation and Testing for Unit Root Processes with GARCH (1, 1) Errors: Theory and Monte Carlo Evidence," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-207, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Francisco A. Gallego & Christian A. Johnson, 2003. "Building Confidence Intervals for the Band-Pass and Hodrick-Prescott Filters: An Application Using Bootstrapping," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 202, Central Bank of Chile.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Yixiao Sun & Sainan Jin, 2003. "Consistent HAC Estimation and Robust Regression Testing Using Sharp Origin Kernels with No Truncation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1407, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Magnus, J.R. & Sinha, A.K., 2003. "On Theil's Errors," Discussion Paper 2003-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Matilde P. Machado, 2003. "A Consistent Estimator For The Binomial Distribution In The Presence Of "Incidental Parameters": An Application To Patent Data," Economics Working Papers we031905, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.