Report NEP-ECM-2002-11-28This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brännäs, Kurt & Brännäs, Eva, 2002. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Count Data Regression: Self-Feeding Activity in Fish," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 595, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Dmitri Koulikov, 2002. "Modeling Sequences of Long Memory Positive Weakly Stationary Random Variables," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 493, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Abbring, Jaap H. & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2002. "Dynamically assigned treatments: duration models, binary treatment models, and panel data models," Working Paper Series 2002:20, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Luciano Gutierrez, 2002. "On the power of panel cointegration tests: A Monte Carlo comparison. Economics Letters, 80(1):105-111," Econometrics 0211003, EconWPA, revised 20 May 2003.
- Guido W. Imbens & Whitney K. Newey, 2002. "Identification and Estimation of Triangular Simultaneous Equations Models Without Additivity," NBER Technical Working Papers 0285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002293 is not listed on IDEAS anymore