Report NEP-DGE-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yi Pengfei Wang & Wen & Zhiwei Xu, 2012. "What inventories tell us about aggregate fluctuations -- a tractable approach to (S,s) policies," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2012-059, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Matthew Schurin, 2012. "Optimal Fiscal Policy and the Banking Sector," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2012-40, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Edward Herbst & Frank Schorfheide, 2012. "Sequential Monte Carlo sampling for DSGE models," Working Papers 12-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gabriele Camera & YiLi Chien, 2012. "Understanding the distributional impact of long-run inflation," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2012-058, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kano, Takashi & Nason, James M., 2012. "Business Cycle Implications of Internal Consumption Habit for New Keynesian Models," Discussion Papers 2012-09, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lukas Vogel & Werner Roeger & Bernhard Herz, 2012. "The performance of simple fiscal policy rules in monetary union," European Economy - Economic Papers, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission 470, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Hyunduk Suh, 2012. "Macroprudential policy: its effects and relationship to monetary policy," Working Papers 12-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ziv Chinzara & Radhika Lahiri, 2012. "Financial Intermediation and Costly Technology Adoption under Uncertainty: A Political Economy Perspective," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 295, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Francois Gourio, 2012. "Credit risk and disaster risk," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-2012-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2012. "Matching models and housing markets: the role of the zero-profit condition," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_22, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jean-Pascal BÃ©nassy & Elise S. BrÃ©zis, 2012. "Brain Drain and Development Traps," Working Papers, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics 2012-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Kyle F. Herkenhoff, 2012. "Informal unemployment insurance and labor market dynamics," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2012-057, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Longevity, pollution and growth," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-47, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX.
- Javier Bianchi, 2012. "Efficient Bailouts?," NBER Working Papers 18587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harold L. Cole & Soojin Kim & Dirk Krueger, 2012. "Analyzing the Effects of Insuring Health Risks: On the Trade-off between Short Run Insurance Benefits vs. Long Run Incentive Costs," NBER Working Papers 18572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.