Report NEP-DGE-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Camille Landais & Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2011. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance Over the Business Cycle," CEP Discussion Papers dp1078, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim & Frank Schorfheide, 2011. "Labor-Market Heterogeneity, Aggregation, and the Policy-(In)variance of DSGE Model Parameters," RCER Working Papers 566, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Comin, Diego & Loayza, Norman & Pasha, Farooq & Servén, Luis, 2011. "Medium Term Business Cycles in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 8574, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miguel SÃ¡nchez Romero, 2011. "The role of demography on per capita output growth and saving rates," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Filippo Taddei, 2011. "Age Before Beauty? Productivity and Work vs. Seniority and Early Retirement," CeRP Working Papers 120, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Grzegorz Koloch & Krzysztof Makarski & Michal Rubaszek, 2011. "Monetary policy in a non-representative agent economy: A survey," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 95, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Eric M. Leeper & Nora Traum & Todd B. Walker, 2011. "Clearing Up the Fiscal Multiplier Morass," NBER Working Papers 17444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark A. Aguiar & Manuel Amador, 2011. "Fiscal Policy in Debt Constrained Economies," NBER Working Papers 17457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serdar Kabaca, 2011. "Labor Share Fluctuations in Emerging Markets: The Role of the Cost of Borrowing," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1122, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Mertens, Jean-Francois & Rubinchik, Anna, . "Intergenerational Equity And The Discount Rate For Policy Analysis," Working Papers WP2011/4, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jun 2011.
- James Costain & Anton Nakov, 2011. "Precautionary price stickiness," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1122, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Sergey Ivashchenko, 2011. "DSGE model estimation on base of second order approximation," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics Ec-07/11, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 20 Sep 2011.
- Hirose, Yasuo, 2010. "Monetary policy and sunspot fluctuation in the U.S. and the Euro area," MPRA Paper 33693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luk, Sheung Kan & Vines, David, 2011. "Financial-Friction Macroeconomics with Highly Leveraged Financial Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Leist, 2011. "Driving Forces of the Swiss Output Gap," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp1107, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Robert Becker, 2011. "Optimal Growth with Heterogeneous Agents and the Twisted Turnpike: An Example," Caepr Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington 2011-008, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Fabrizio Perri & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2011. "International Recessions," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-26, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2011. "Means-Tested Subsidies and Economic Performance Since 2007," NBER Working Papers 17445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.