Report NEP-DGE-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- NUTAHARA Kengo, 2010. "Nominal Rigidities and News-Driven Business Cycles in a Medium-Scale DSGE Economy," Discussion papers 10061, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kara, Engin & von Thadden, Leopold, 2010. "Interest rate effects of demographic changes in a New-Keynesian life-cycle framework," Working Paper Series 1273, European Central Bank.
- Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2010. "Estimating Nonlinear DSGE Models by the Simulated Method of Moments," Working Paper Series 49_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Castillo, Paul & Montoro, Carlos, 2010. "Monetary Policy in the presence of Informal Labour Markets," Working Papers 2010-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2010. "Confronting Model Misspecification in Macroeconomics," Emory Economics 1012, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ek, Susanne & Holmlund, Bertil, 2010. "Family Job Search, Wage Bargaining, and Optimal Unemployment Insurance," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Claeys, Peter & Maravalle, Alessandro, 2010. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Stability: Does PIGS stand for Procyclicality In Government Spending?," DFAEII Working Papers 2010-11, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Patrick A. PINTUS, 2010. "Is History a Blessing or a Curse? International Borrowing without Commitment, Leapfrogging and Growth Reversals," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010038, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Alexei Onatski & Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2010. "Factor Analysis of a Large DSGE Model," Working Paper Series 50_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Aloui, Rym, 2010. "Deep habits and the macroeconomic effects of government debt," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,22, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Item repec:dkn:econwp:eco_2010_19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benhima Kenza, 2010. "A Reappraisal of the Allocation Puzzle through the Portfolio Approach," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.11, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, revised May 2012.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Isabell Koske, 2010. "A Simple Model of the Relationship Between Productivity, Saving and the Current Account," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 816, OECD Publishing.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Cahuc, Pierre & Dolado, Juan J. & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2010. "Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France vs. Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 5340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca PENSIEROSO & Alessandro SOMMACAL, 2010. "Economic Development and the Family Structure: from the Pater Familias to the Nuclear Family," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010039, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Paolo Pertile & Martin Forster & Davide La Torre, 2010. "Optimal sequential sampling rules for the economic evaluation of health technologies," Discussion Papers 10/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pinoli, Sara, 2010. "Rational Expectations and the Puzzling No-E¤ect of the Minimum Wage," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Gino Gancia & Andreas Müller & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2010. "Structural development accounting," Economics Working Papers 1249, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2011.