Report NEP-DGE-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nutahara, Kengo, 2010. "Note on nominal rigidities and news-driven business cycles," MPRA Paper 24112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Bosi & Raouf Boucekkine & Thomas Seegmuller, 2010. "The dynamics of wealth inequality under endogenous fertility: A remark on the Barro-Becker model with heterogenous endowments," Working Papers halshs-00503195, HAL.
- Kozo Ueda, 2010. "Banking Globalization and International Business Cycles," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-16, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Alok Johri & Marc-Andre Letendre & Daqing Luo, 2010. "Organizational Capital and the International Co-movement of Investment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-05, McMaster University.
- Hirano, Tomohiro & Yanagawa, Noriyuki, 2010. "Asset Bubbles, Endogenous Growth, and Financial Frictions," MPRA Paper 24085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Óscar Afonso & Pedro Neves & Maria Thompsom, 2010. "Costly Investment, Complementarities, International Technological-Knowledge Diffusion and the Skill Premium," FEP Working Papers 382, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Luisa Lambertini & Caterina Mendicino & Maria Tereza Punzi, 2010. "Expectations-Driven Cycles in the Housing Market," Working Papers w201004, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo & Kozo Ueda, 2010. "Do Banking Shocks Matter for the U.S. Economy?," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-13, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Dixon, Huw & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2010. "General Equilibrium with Monopolistic Firms and Occasionally Binding Cash-in-Advance Constraints," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Hofmann, Boris & Straub, Roland & Peersman, Gert, 2010. "Time variation in U.S. wage dynamics," Working Paper Series 1230, European Central Bank.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Emine Boz, 2010. "Financial Innovation, the Discovery of Risk, and the U.S. Credit Crisis," IMF Working Papers 10/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Douglas Laxton & Susanna Mursula & Kevin Clinton & Michael Kumhof, 2010. "Budget Consolidation: Short-Term Pain and Long-Term Gain," IMF Working Papers 10/163, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "External Finance, Sudden Stops, and Financial Crisis: What is Different This Time?," IMF Working Papers 10/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, André, 2010. "Scope of Innovations, Knowledge Spillovers and Growth," IDEI Working Papers 607, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2010. "Nominal Uniqueness and Money Non-neutrality in the Limit-Price Exchange Process," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- José Ramón García & Valeri Sorolla, 2010. "Monopolistic Competition and Different Wage Setting Systems," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 839.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Sandra Gomes & P. Jacquinot & M. Pisani, 2010. "The EAGLE. A model for policy analysis of macroeconomic interdependence in the euro area," Working Papers w201006, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Guillard, Michel & Sosa Navarro, Ramiro, 2009. "Fiscal Imbalances, Inflation and Sovereign Default Dynamics," MPRA Paper 24075, University Library of Munich, Germany.