Report NEP-DGE-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Public expenditure on health and private old-age insurance in an OLG growth model with endogenous fertility: chaotic cycles under perfect foresight," MPRA Paper 23697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Complex equilibrium dynamics in a simple OLG model of neoclassical growth with endogenous retirement age and public pensions," MPRA Paper 23694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose Emilio Bosca & Javier Ferri & Javier Andres & Rafael Domenech, 2010. "Job creation in Spain: Productivity, growth, labour market reforms or both," Working Papers 1013, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Luca PENSIEROSO, 2010. "The Great Depression in Belgium: an Open-Economy Analysis," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Douglas Gollin & Christian Zimmermann, 2010. "Global Climate Change and the Resurgence of Tropical Disease: An Economic Approach," Working papers 2010-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "The Dynamic Effects of Changes to Japanese Immigration Policy," MPRA Paper 23673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ester Faia & Eleni Iliopulos, 2010. "Financial Globalization, Financial Frictions and Optimal Monetary Policy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10053, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric Young, 2010. "Revisiting Overborrowing and its Policy Implications," Research Department Publications 4676, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Armellini, Mauricio & Basu, Parantap, 2010. "Altrusim. Education Subsidy and Growth," MPRA Paper 23653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michelle Rendall, 2010. "The service sector and female market work," IEW - Working Papers 492, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2014.
- Óscar Afonso & Pedro Neves & Maria João Ribeiro Thompson, 2010. "Costly Investment, Complementarities, International Technological-Knowledge Diffusion and the Skill Premium," NIPE Working Papers 19/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Alexander Subbotin & Thierry Chauveau, 2010. "Price Dynamics in a Market with Heterogeneous Investment Horizons and Boundedly Rational Traders," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10048, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Francois Gourio & Jianjun Miao, 2010. "Online Appendix to "Transitional Dynamics of Dividend and Capital Gains Tax Cuts"," Technical Appendices 08-187, Review of Economic Dynamics.