Report NEP-DGE-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keqiang Hou & Alok Johri, 2009. "Intangible Capital, Corporate Earnings and the Business Cycle," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-17, McMaster University.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "Endogenous lifetime in an overlapping generations small open economy," Discussion Papers 2009/92, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Diego A. Comin & Norman Loayza & Farooq Pasha & Luis Serven, 2009. "Medium Term Business Cycles in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 15428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fève, P. & Matheron, J. & Sahuc, J-G., 2009. "La TVA sociale : bonne ou mauvaise idée ?," Working papers 244, Banque de France.
- Francesco Busato & Bruno Chiarini, 2009. "Steady state Laffer curve with the underground economy," Discussion Papers 2_2009, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Richard Rogerson & Johanna Wallenius, 2009. "Retirement in a Life Cycle Model of Labor Supply with Home Production," Working Papers wp205, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "Child policy ineffectiveness in an OLG small open economy with human capital accumulation and public education," Discussion Papers 2009/93, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "Endogenous fertility, endogenous lifetime and economic growth: the role of health and child policies," Discussion Papers 2009/91, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Alastair R. Hall & Atsushi Inoue & James M Nason & Barbara Rossi, 2009. "Information Criteria for Impulse Response Function Matching Estimation of DSGE Models," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 127, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Julio Davila & Marie-Louise Leroux, 2009. "On the fiscal treatment of life expectancy related choices," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09057, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jingjing Chai & Wolfram Horneff & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2009. "Extending Life Cycle Models of Optimal Portfolio Choice: Integrating Flexible Work, Endogenous Retirement, and Investment Decisions with Lifetime Payouts," Working Papers wp204, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- David Colander, 2009. "Economists, Incentives, Judgment, and the European CVAR Approach to Macroeconometrics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0912, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Javier Andrés & Samuel Hurtado & Eva Ortega & Carlos Thomas, 2009. "Spain in the euro: a general equilibrium analysis," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0927, Banco de Espa�a.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Richard Rogerson & Ákos Valentinyi, 2009. "Two Perspectives on Preferences and Structural Transformation," NBER Working Papers 15416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.