Report NEP-DGE-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Menzio & Shouyong Shi, 2009. "Block Recursive Equilibria for Stochastic Models of Search on the Job," NBER Working Papers 14907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2009. "Positional Concerns In An Olg Model: Optimal Labor And Capital Income Taxation," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 355, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A. & Rubio-Ramirez, Juan Francisco & Uribe, Martín, 2009. "Risk Matters: The Real Effects of Volatility Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7264, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aleksander Berentsen & Guido Menzio & Randall Wright, 2009. "Inflation and Unemployment in the Long Run," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1501, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ju, Nengjiu & Miao, Jianjun, 2009. "Ambiguity, Learning, and Asset Returns," MPRA Paper 14737, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2009.
- Michael B Devereux & Alan Sutherland, 2009. "A Portfolio Model of Capital Flows to Emerging Markets," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 082009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Jim Malley & Ulrich Woitek, 2009. "Technology shocks and aggregate fluctuations in an estimated hybrid RBC model," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2009_15, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Veronica Guerrieri & Robert Shimer & Randall Wright, 2009. "Adverse Selection in Competitive Search Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 14915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-François, MERTENS & Anna, RUBINCHIK, 2008. "Intergenerational equity and the discount rate for cost-benefit analysis," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques 2008047, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Basak, Suleyman & Chabakauri, Georgy, 2009. "Dynamic Mean-Variance Asset Allocation," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7256, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Douglas Gollin & Christian Zimmermann, 2008. "Malaria: Disease Impacts and Long-Run Income Differences," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, Williams College 2008-17, Department of Economics, Williams College.