Report NEP-DGE-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas TrÃ¶ger & Georg NÃ¶ldeke, 2009. "Matching Heterogeneous Agents with a Linear Search Technology," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse1_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Giammarioli, Nicola & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2009. "Budgetary Policies in a DSGE Model with Finite Horizons," MPRA Paper 12650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-71 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Betty Agnani & MÂª JosÃ© GutiÃ©rrez & Amaia Iza, 2008. "R&D policy in Economies with Endogenous Growth and Non Renewable Resources," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2008/11, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Tobias Broer, 2008. "The home bias of the poor: terms of trade effects and portfolios across the wealth distribution," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2008/28, European University Institute.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ines Drumond & JosÃ© Jorge, 2009. "Basel II Capital Requirements, Firms' Heterogeneity, and the Business Cycle," FEP Working Papers 307, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Andrew Coleman, 2008. "Tax, Credit Constraints, and the Big Costs of Small Inflation," Working Papers, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research 08_14, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Christoph Winter, 2009. "Accounting for the changing role of family income in determining college entry," IEW - Working Papers 402, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Dec 2011.
- Christian CalmÃ¨s & Raymond ThÃ©oret, 2009. "The Non-Convexity Issues in a Limited-Commitment Economy," RePAd Working Paper Series, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO UQO-DSA-wp012009, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Morten O. Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & MartÃn Uribe & Lenno Uuskula, 2008. "Deep Habits and the Dynamic Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2008/40, European University Institute.
- Hiroki Arato, 2009. "Tradeoff between Inflation Stabilization and Growth Maximization," KIER Working Papers 664, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Karine Gente & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2008. "Net Foreign Assets, Productivity and Real Exchange Rates in Constrained Economies," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2008-17, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2009. "Inventories, Markups, and Real Rigidities in Menu Cost Models," NBER Working Papers 14651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier AndrÃ©s & Ã“scar J. Arce, 2009. "Banking competition, housing prices and macroeconomic stability," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0830, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore