Report NEP-DGE-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Osotimehin, Sophie, 2008. "Unemployment Dynamics and the Cost of Business Cycles," IZA Discussion Papers 3840, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fisher, Walter H. & Heijdra, Ben J., 2008. "Growth and the Ageing Joneses," Economics Series 230, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Cecilia Garcìa-Peñalosa & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2008. "Taxation and Income Distribution Dynamics in a Neoclassical Growth Model," Working Papers halshs-00341001, HAL.
- Item repec:pri:wwseco:1045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabian Valencia, 2008. "Banks' Precautionary Capital and Credit Crunches," IMF Working Papers 08/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Douglas Gale & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Illiquidity and Under-Valuation of Firms," Working Papers 2008_36, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Silvia Faggian, 2008. "Maximum Principle for Boundary Control Problems Arising in Optimal Investment with Vintage Capital," Working Papers 181, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Adjemian, Stéphane & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu, 2008. "Optimal monetary policy and the transmission of oil-supply shocks to the euro area under rational expectations," Working Paper Series 0962, European Central Bank.