Report NEP-DGE-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide, 2008. "Inflation dynamics in a small open-economy model under inflation targeting: some evidence from Chile," Staff Reports 329, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin J. Lansing, 2008. "Capital-labor substitution, equilibrium indeterminacy, and the cyclical behavior of labor income," Working Paper Series 2008-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Patrick A. Pintus & Yi Wen, 2008. "Resuscitating the credit cycle," Working Papers 2008-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ferre De Graeve, 2008. "The external finance premium and the macroeconomy: US post-WWII evidence," Working Papers 0809, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Ricardo Lagos, 2008. "Liquidity in asset markets with search frictions," Working Paper 0804, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ekkehard Ernst & Timo Teuber, 2008. "The Dutch Tax-Benefit System and Life-Cycle Employment: Outcomes and Reform Options," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 617, OECD Publishing.
- Takumi Naito & Laixun Zhao, 2008. "Aging, transitional dynamics, and gains from trade," Discussion Paper Series 215, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Nicole Walter & Runli Xie, 2008. "Can Education Save Europe From High Unemployment?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-039, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Strulik, Holger, 2008. "Fiscal, Monetary, and Financial Interactions in Dynamic General Equilibrium," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-402, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Takashi Kano, 2008. "Habit Formation and the Present-Value Model of the Current Account: Yet Another Suspect," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-572, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Martin Møller Andreasen, 2008. "Ensuring the Validity of the Micro Foundation in DSGE Models," CREATES Research Papers 2008-26, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Martin Møller Andreasen, 2008. "How to Maximize the Likelihood Function for a DSGE Model," CREATES Research Papers 2008-32, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Martin Møller Andreasen, 2008. "Non-linear DSGE Models, The Central Difference Kalman Filter, and The Mean Shifted Particle Filter," CREATES Research Papers 2008-33, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Malin Adolfson & Stefan Laséen & Jesper Lindé & Lars E.O. Svensson, 2008. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Operational Medium-Sized DSGE Model," NBER Working Papers 14092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2008. "Crashes and Recoveries in Illiquid Markets," NBER Working Papers 14119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.