Report NEP-DGE-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20070853 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guido Menzio & Shouyong Shi, 2008. "On-the-Job Search and Business Cycles," Working Papers tecipa-308, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Thoenissen, 2008. "Exchange rate dynamics, asset market structure and the role of the trade elasticity," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 200803, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Karel Mertens & Morten O. Ravn, 2008. "The Aggregate Effects of Anticipated and Unanticipated U.S. Tax Policy Shocks: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2008/05, European University Institute.
- Stefania Albanesi & Roc Armenter, 2007. "Intertemporal Distortions in the Second Best," Discussion Papers, Columbia University, Department of Economics 0708-08, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 2008. "Minimally Altruistic Wages and Unemployment in a Matching Model," NBER Working Papers 13755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Sandleris & Filippo Taddei, 2007. "Indexed Sovereign Debt: a Survey and a Framework of Analysis," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 66, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Addison, John T. & Centeno, Mario & Portugal, Pedro, 2008. "Do Reservation Wages Really Decline? Some International Evidence on the Determinants of Reservation Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 3289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Partha Sen & Emily T. Cremers, 2007. "The Transfer Paradox in a One-Sector Overlapping Generations Model," Working papers 159, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Stefania Albanesi, 2007. "Optimal taxation of entrepreneurial capital with private information," Discussion Papers, Columbia University, Department of Economics 0607-11, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Ian McCarthy, 2008. "Advertising Intensity and Welfare in an Equilibrium Search Model," Caepr Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington 2008-003, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Filippo Taddei, 2007. "Liquidity and the Allocation of Credit: Business Cycle, Government Debt and Financial Arrangements," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 65, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Filippo Taddei, 2007. "Collateral, Financial Arrangements and Pareto Optimality," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 64, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Filippo Taddei, 2007. "Equity Premium: Interaction of Belief Heterogeneity and Distribution of Wealth?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 67, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2008. "A Second Chance at Success: A Political Economy Perspective?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Allen Head & Junfeng Qiu, 2011. "Elastic Money, Inflation, and Interest Rate Policy," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1152, Queen's University, Department of Economics.