Report NEP-DGE-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20070853 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guido Menzio & Shouyong Shi, 2008. "On-the-Job Search and Business Cycles," Working Papers tecipa-308, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Thoenissen, 2008. " Exchange rate dynamics, asset market structure and the role of the trade elasticity," CDMA Working Paper Series 0803, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Karel Mertens & Morten O. Ravn, 2008. "The Aggregate Effects of Anticipated and Unanticipated U.S. Tax Policy Shocks: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/05, European University Institute.
- Stefania Albanesi & Roc Armenter, 2007. "Intertemporal Distortions in the Second Best," Discussion Papers 0708-08, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 2008. "Minimally Altruistic Wages and Unemployment in a Matching Model," NBER Working Papers 13755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Sandleris & Filippo Taddei, 2007. "Indexed Sovereign Debt: a Survey and a Framework of Analysis," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 66, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Addison, John T. & Centeno, Mario & Portugal, Pedro, 2008. "Do Reservation Wages Really Decline? Some International Evidence on the Determinants of Reservation Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 3289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Partha Sen & Emily T. Cremers, 2007. "The Transfer Paradox in a One-Sector Overlapping Generations Model," Working papers 159, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Stefania Albanesi, 2007. "Optimal taxation of entrepreneurial capital with private information," Discussion Papers 0607-11, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Ian McCarthy, 2008. "Advertising Intensity and Welfare in an Equilibrium Search Model," Caepr Working Papers 2008-003, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Filippo Taddei, 2007. "Liquidity and the Allocation of Credit: Business Cycle, Government Debt and Financial Arrangements," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 65, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Filippo Taddei, 2007. "Collateral, Financial Arrangements and Pareto Optimality," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 64, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Filippo Taddei, 2007. "Equity Premium: Interaction of Belief Heterogeneity and Distribution of Wealth?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 67, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2008. "A Second Chance at Success: A Political Economy Perspective?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Allen Head & Junfeng Qiu, 2011. "Elastic Money, Inflation, and Interest Rate Policy," Working Papers 1152, Queen's University, Department of Economics.