Report NEP-DGE-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lans Bovenberg & Harald Uhlig, 2006. "Pension Sytems and the Allocation of Macroeconomic Risk," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-066, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kenneth Beauchemin & Murat Tasci, 2005. "On the Cyclicality of Labor Market Mismatch and Aggregate Employment Flows," Discussion Papers 05-01, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Alok Johri, Marc-André Letendre, 2006. "What do “residuals” from first-order conditions reveal about DGE models?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2006-01, McMaster University.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Francois & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2006. "Growth, Cycles and Welfare: A Schumpeterian Perspective," Working Papers 1090, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Milani, 2005. "A Bayesian DSGE Model with Infinite-Horizon Learning: Do "Mechanical" Sources of Persistence Become Superfluous?," Working Papers 060703, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Adrian Masters, 2005. "Directed Search without Wage Commitment and the Role of Labor Market Institutions," Discussion Papers 05-02, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Paul Frijters & Dirk Bezemer & Uwe Dulleck, 2005. "Contacts, Social Capital and Market Institutions - A Theory of Development," Paul Frijters Discussion Papers 2005-1, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck, 2006. "Employment Protection Reform in Search Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 2304, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alstadsæter, Annette & Kolm, Anne-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe, 2005. "Money or Joy," Working Papers 23-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2006. "Inflation, Variability, and the Evolution of Human Capital in a Model with Transactions Costs," Discussion Paper Series 2006_16, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2006.
- Brügemann, Björn, 2006. "Does Employment Protection Create Its Own Political Support?," IZA Discussion Papers 2286, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erich Gundlach, 2006. "The Solow Model in the Empirics of Growth and Trade," Kiel Working Papers 1294, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Blomgren-Hansen, Niels, 2005. "A Note on the (In)stability of Diamond’s," Working Papers 14-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Blomgren-Hansen, Niels, 2005. "A Three-period Samuelson-Diamond Growth," Working Papers 15-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.