Report NEP-DGE-2004-02-15This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stéphane Pallage & Michel A. Robe & Catherine Bérubé, 2004. "On the Potential of Foreign Aid as Insurance," Cahiers de recherche 0404, CIRPEE.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Felipe Morandé & Facundo Piguillem, 2003. "Labor Market Distortions, Employment and Growth: The Recent Chilean Experience," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 251, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ester Faia & Tommaso Monacelli, 2004. "Ramsey Monetary Policy and International Relative Prices," Working Papers 254, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph & Martin, Antoine, 2004. "Heterogeneity, Redistribution, and the Friedman Rule," Staff General Research Papers 11371, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rodrigo Cifuentes, 2003. "Tax Incentives for Retirement Savings: Macro and Welfare Effects in an OLG-GE Model with Liquidity Constraints and Heterogeneous Consumers," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 242, Central Bank of Chile.