Report NEP-DGE-2003-04-13This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steve Ambler & Alain Guay & Louis Phaneuf, 2003. "Labor Market Imperfections and the Dynamics of Postwar Business Cycles," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0319, CIRPEE.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & AndrÃ© Kurmann, 2003. "Fair Wages in a New Keynesian Model of the Business Cycle," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0320, CIRPEE.
- Ambler, Steve, 2003. "Nominal Wage Rigidity as a Nash Equilibrium," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0307, CIRPEE.
- Paul A. de Hek, 2003. "On Taxation in a Two-Sector Endogenous Growth Model with Endogenous Labor Supply," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-029/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Justin Wolfers, 2003. "Is Business Cycle Volatility Costly? Evidence from Surveys of Subjective Wellbeing," NBER Working Papers 9619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.