Report NEP-DGE-2003-03-10This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Shimer, 2003. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies: Evidence and Theory," NBER Working Papers 9536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfonso Novales & Javier J. Pérez, 2002. "Is it Worth Refining Linear Approximations to Non-Linear Rational Expectations Models?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces, Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/15, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Kent Smetters, 2003. "The (Interesting) Dynamic Properties of the Neoclassical Growth Model with CES Production," NBER Technical Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc 0290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victoria Osuna Padilla & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2002. "Implementing the 35 Hour Workweek by Means of Overtime Taxation," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces, Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/04, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Michael B. Devereux & Charles Engel & Peter E. Storgaard, 2003. "Endogenous Exchange Rate Pass-through when Nominal Prices are Set in Advance," NBER Working Papers 9543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Ermisch, John, 2002. "Single mothers," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-30, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Matthias Doepke & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2003. "Voting with Your Children: A Positive Analysis of Child Labor Laws," UCLA Economics Working Papers, UCLA Department of Economics 828, UCLA Department of Economics.