Report NEP-DGE-2002-10-18This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halvor Mehlum, 2002. "At Last! An Explicit Solution for the Ramsey Saddle Path," GE, Growth, Math methods 0210005, EconWPA.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2002. "House prices, borrowing constraints and monetary policy in the business cycle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 542, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2004.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2008. "Time inconsistency and free-riding in a monetary union," Staff Report 308, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicholas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted U Relationship," NBER Working Papers 9269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Guerrieri, 2002. "The inflation persistence of staggered contracts," International Finance Discussion Papers 734, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2002. "Closing Small Open Economy Models," NBER Working Papers 9270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory D. Hess, 2002. "Marriage and Consumption Insurance: What's Love Got To Do With It?," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-15, Claremont Colleges.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Raoul Minetti, 2002. "Financial Liberalisation and the Sensitivity of House Prices to Monetary Policy: Theory and Evidence," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 538, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Olivier F. Morand, 2002. "Economic Growth, Longevity, and the Epidemiological Transition," Working papers 2002-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard Mirman & Olivier F. Morand & Kevin Reffett, 2001. "Monotone Methods for Distorted Economies," Working papers 2001-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:roc:ecavga:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier F. Morand & Kevin L. Reffett, 2001. "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Nonoptimal Unbounded Infinite Horizon Economies," Working papers 2001-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Olivier F. Morand & Kevin L. Reffett, 2002. "On the Existence and Characterization of Markovian Equilibrium in Models with Simple Non-Paternalistic Altruism," Working papers 2002-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Danyang Xie, 2002. "Divergence in Economic Performance: Transitional Dynamics with Multiple Equilibria," GE, Growth, Math methods 0210002, EconWPA.