Report NEP-DGE-2000-04-17This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward J. Green & Ruilin Zhou, 2000. "Dynamic monetary equilibrium in a random-matching economy," Working Paper Series WP-00-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lindquist, Matthew J., 2000. "Wage Compression and Welfare in Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2000:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Huw D. Dixon, . "Modelling Market Power in Labour and Product Markets in a Dynamic Economy," Discussion Papers 00/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fabio Canova & Morten O. Ravn, 2000. "The macroeconomic effects of German unification: Real adjustments and the welfare state," Economics Working Papers 442, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Joydeep Bhattacharya, 1999. "Central bank responsibility, seigniorage, and welfare," Working Papers 9909, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Domeij, David & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2000. "Factor Taxation with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 372, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Andrés Erosa & Gustavo Ventura, 2000. "On Inflation as a Regressive Consumption Tax," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20001, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- David Andolfatto, 2000. "A Theory of Inalienable Property Rights," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 110, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.