Report NEP-DGE-2000-02-28This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 1999. "Deposit-refund on labor: a solution to equilibrium unemployment?," Research Report 99C64, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Rao Sahib, P. Padma & Gu, X. Xinhua, 1999. ""Living in sin" and marriage: a matching model," Research Report 99D57, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Michael Kohlmann, 1999. "(Reflected) Backward Stochastic Differential Equations and Contingent Claims," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-10, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Kohns, Stephan, 2000. "Different Skill Levels and Firing Costs in a Matching Model with Uncertainty - An Extension of Mortensen and Pissarides (1994)," IZA Discussion Papers 104, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2000. "The Savers-Spenders Theory of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 7571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.