Report NEP-DEV-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriela Calderón & Jesse M. Cunha & Giacomo De Giorgi, 2013. "Business Literacy and Development: Evidence From a Randomized Controlled Trial in Rural Mexico," Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 742, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Lakner, Christoph & Milanovic, Branko, 2013. "Global income distribution : from the fall of the Berlin Wall to the great recession," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6719, The World Bank.
- Jaikishan Desai & Kristin Johnson & Alessandro Tarozzi, 2013. "On the Impact of Microcredit: Evidence from a Randomized Intervention in Rural Ethiopia," Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 741, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Carmen Hoyo & Ximena Pena & David Tuesta, 2013. "Demand factors that influence financial inclusion in Mexico: analysis of the barriers based on the ENIF survey," Working Papers, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department 1337, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2013. "Size and age of establishments: evidence from developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6718, The World Bank.
- Sarma, Vengadeshvaran & Parinduri, Rasyad, 2013. "What happen to children's education when their parents emigrate? Evidence from Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 52278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sugato Chakravarty & S. M. Zahid Iqbal & Abu Zafar M. Shahriar, 2013. "Are Women “Naturally” Better Credit Risks in Microcredit? Evidence from Field Experiments in Patriarchal and Matrilineal Societies in Bangladesh," Working Papers 1019, Purdue University, Department of Consumer Sciences.
- Catia Batista & Gaia Narciso, 2013. "Migrant Remittances and Information Flows: Evidence from a Field Experiment," CReAM Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London 1331, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ogundari, Kolawole, 2013. "The Paradigm of African Agricultural Efficiency, 1967-2012: What Does Meta-Analysis Reveal?," 2013 Conference, August 28-30, 2013, Christchurch, New Zealand, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 160418, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Wenbiao Cai & B. Ravikumar & Raymond G. Riezman, 2013. "The Quantitative Importance of Openness in Development," Departmental Working Papers, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics 2013-02, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Kieu-Trang Nguyen & Anh N. Tran, 2013. "One Mandarin Benefits the Whole Clan: Hometown Favoritism in an Authoritarian Regime," Sciences Po publications, Sciences Po 13, Sciences Po.
- Huy, Hoang & Lyne, Michael & Ratna, Nazmun & Nuthall, Peter, 2013. "Efficiency And Equity Impacts Of The Rental Market For Cropland In Vietnam And Sources Of Transaction Costs Impeding The Market," 2013 Conference, August 28-30, 2013, Christchurch, New Zealand, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 160264, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.