Report NEP-DEV-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frías, Judith A & Kumler, Todd & Verhoogen, Eric A, 2013. "Enlisting Employees in Improving Payroll-Tax Compliance: Evidence from Mexico," CEPR Discussion Papers 9622, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muralidharan, Karthik & Prakash, Nishith, 2013. "Cycling to School: Increasing Secondary School Enrollment for Girls in India," IZA Discussion Papers 7585, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ravi Balakrishnan & Chad Steinberg & Murtaza H. Syed, 2013. "The Elusive Quest for Inclusive Growth," IMF Working Papers 13/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Rahul Anand & Saurabh Mishra & Shanaka J. Peiris, 2013. "Inclusive Growth," IMF Working Papers 13/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Marcelo Martinez & Montfort Mlachila, 2013. "The Quality of the Recent High-Growth Episode in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 13/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Steven F. Koch & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Health Care Facility Choice and User Fee Abolition: Regression Discontinuity in a Multinomial Choice Setting," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-14, McMaster University.
- Sebastian Galiani & Patrick J. McEwan, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0149, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Günther Fink & Sebastian Linnemayr, 2013. "HIV Does Matter for Fertility: Human Capital, Mortality and Family Size," PGDA Working Papers 10913, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Lynda Pickbourn & Léonce Ndikumana, 2013. "Impact of Sectoral Allocation of Foreign Aid on Gender Equity and Human Development," Published Studies unu_pickbourn_ndikumana, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.