Report NEP-DEV-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elizabeth Ananat & Shihe Fu & Stephen L. Ross, 2013. "Race-Specific Agglomeration Economies: Social Distance And The Black-White Wage Gap," Working Papers 13-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Edita A. Tan & Katrina Dinglasan, 2012. "Why the Poor Have Many Children," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201217, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- J.M. Ian Salas, 2012. "Consequences of withdrawal : Free condoms and birth rates in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201220, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Emmanuel S. de Dios, 2013. "Skills, migration, and industrial structure in a dual economy," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201302, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Julius A Agbor, 2013. "Effects of Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Education on Conflict Intensity in Africa," Working Papers 347, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Otaviano Canuto, 2012. "Measuring the Effect of Gender-Based Policies on Economic Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10037, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Early Childhood Education and Development in Indonesia : Strong Foundations, Later Success - A Preview," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12122, The World Bank.
- Nazmul Chaudhury & Jed Friedman & Junko Onishi, 2013. "Philippines Conditional Cash Transfer Program : Impact Evaluation 2012," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13244, The World Bank.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2013. "A model of gendered production in colonial Africa and implications for development in the post-colonial period," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6438, The World Bank.
- Bruhn, Miriam & Lara Ibarra, Gabriel & McKenzie, David, 2013. "Why is voluntary financial education so unpopular ? Experimental evidence from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6439, The World Bank.
- Nauges, Celine & Strand, Jon, 2013. "Water hauling and girls'school attendance : some new evidence from Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6443, The World Bank.
- Storeygard, Adam, 2013. "Farther on down the road : transport costs, trade and urban growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6444, The World Bank.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Todo, Yasuyuki, 2013. "Poverty reduction during the rural-urban transformation : the role of the missing middle," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6445, The World Bank.