Report NEP-DEV-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ã–hler, Hannes, 2013. "Do Aid Donors Coordinate Within Recipient Countries?," Working Papers 539, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Matt Ferchen & Alicia GarcÃa-Herrero & Mario Nigrinis, 2013. "Evaluating Latin America Commodity Dependence on China," Working Papers 1305, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- KC Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Mario Nigrinis Ospina, 2013. "Latin American Commodity Export Concentration: Is There a China Effect?," Working Papers 1306, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Robert Elliott & Ying Zhou, 2013. "State-Owned Enterprises, Exporting and Productivity in China: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 13-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Patrick Carter, 2012. "Aid Allocation Rules," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/630, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Nasha Ananchotikul & Pornpinun Chantapacdepong & Chotima Sitthichaiviset, 2011. "China's Growth in Transition: Implications for the Thai Economy," Working Papers 2011-02, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Sena Kimm GNANGNON, 2013. "How do OECD donor countries distribute foreign aid among developing countries during their fiscal episodes?," Working Papers 201301, CERDI.
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson, 2013. "Taxation and Development," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 41, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Cristina Bodea & Adrienne LeBas, 2013. "The Origins of Social Contracts: Attitudes toward Taxation in Urban Nigeria," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013/02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Angulo, Roberto & Diaz, Yadira & Pardo, Renata, 2013. "Multidimensional poverty in Colombia, 1997-2010," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Philip Osafo-Kwaako & James A. Robinson, 2013. "Political Centralization in Pre-Colonial Africa," NBER Working Papers 18770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.