Report NEP-DEV-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BrÃ¤utigam, Deborah & Tang, Xiaoyang, 2012. "An overview of Chinese agricultural and rural engagement in Tanzania:," IFPRI discussion papers 1214, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Minten, Bart & Singh, K. M. & Sutradhar, Rajib, 2012. "Branding and agricultural value chains in developing countries: insights from Bihar, India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1207, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fukao, Kyoji & Yuan, Tang jun, 2012. "China's Economic Growth, Structural Change and the Lewisian Turning Point," CEI Working Paper Series 2012-04, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Leander Heldring & James A. Robinson, 2012. "Colonialism and Economic Development in Africa," NBER Working Papers 18566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anh Duc Dang, 2012. "Cooperation makes beliefs: Weather variation and sources of social trust in Vietnam," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-596, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Chen, Xi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2012. "Costly posturing: relative status, ceremonies and early child development in China:," IFPRI discussion papers 1206, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- David Lagakos & Benjamin Moll & Tommaso Porzio & Nancy Qian, 2012. "Experience Matters: Human Capital and Development Accounting," NBER Working Papers 18602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Kinwa-Muzinga, Annie & Ulimwengu, John M., 2012. "Gender assessment of the agricultural sector in the Democratic Republic of the Congo:," IFPRI discussion papers 1201, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Prabir C. Bhattacharya, 2012. "Gender Inequality and the Sex Ratio in Three Emerging Economies," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1201, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Selim Gulesci, 2012. "Labor-tying and poverty in a rural economy:evidence from bangladesh," Working Papers 460, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Spyridon Boikos & Alberto Bucci & Thanasis Stengos, 2012. "Non-Monotonicity of Fertility in Human Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth," Working Papers 1213, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Van Campenhout, Bjorn & Dercon, Stefan, 2012. "Nonlinear dynamics of livestock assets: Evidence from Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 1215, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paul Castãneda Dower & Elizabeth Potamites, 2012. "Signaling Credit-Worthiness: Land Titles, Banking Practices and Formal Credit in Indonesia," Working Papers w0186, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Manos Antoninis, 2012. "Tackling the largest global education challenge? Secular and religious education in northern Nigeria," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-17, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Qin, Yu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2012. "The road to specialization in agricultural production:: Evidence from rural China," IFPRI discussion papers 1221, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kenn Ariga & Fumio Ohtake & Masaru Sasaki & Zheren Wu, 2012. "Wage growth through job hopping in China," KIER Working Papers 833, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.