Report NEP-DEV-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maren M. Michaelsen & SongÃ¼l Tolan, 2012. "Children at Risk: The Effect of Crop Loss on Child Health in Rural Mexico," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0376, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen.
- Farole, Thomas & Winkler, Deborah, 2012. "Foreign firm characteristics, absorptive capacity and the institutional framework : the role of mediating factors for FDI spillovers in low- and middle-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6265, The World Bank.
- Favara, Marta, 2012. ""United we stand divided we fall": maternal social participation and children's nutritional status in Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6264, The World Bank.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2012. "Output per head in pre-independence Africa : quantitative conjectures," Working Papers in Economic History wp12-11, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia EconÃ³mica e Instituciones.
- Ogundari, Kolawole, 2012. "Returns to Education Revisited and Effects of Education on Household Welfare in Nigeria," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 136051, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Cheptea, Angela, 2012. "Who gains and who loses from Chinaâ€™s growth?," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic, European Association of Agricultural Economists 135788, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Lee, Minsoo & Park, Donghyun, 2012. "The Relationship between Structural Change and Inequality: A Conceptual Overview with Special Reference to Developing Asia," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 396, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2012. "Spurious Regressions and Near-Multicollinearity, with an Application to Aid, Policies and Growth," MPRA Paper 42533, University Library of Munich, Germany.