Report NEP-DEV-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Blattman & Nathan Fiala & Sebastian Martinez, 2012. "Employment Generation in Rural Africa: Mid-Term Results from an Experimental Evaluation of the Youth Opportunities Program in Northern Uganda," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1201, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michele Binci & Gianna Giannelli, 2012. "Internal vs. International Migration: Impacts of Remittances on Child Well-Being in Vietnam," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_08.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Afridi, Farzana & Li, Sherry Xin & Ren, Yufei, 2012. "Social Identity and Inequality: The Impact of China's Hukou System," IZA Discussion Papers 6417, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shikha Jha & Bharat Ramaswami, 2011. "The Percolation of public expenditure: Food subsidies and the Poor in India and the Philippines," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-14, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Giovanni Facchini & Anna Maria Mayda & Mariapia Mendola, 2012. "South-South Migration and the Labor Market: Evidence from South Africa," Development Working Papers 331, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 27 Mar 2012.
- Almeida, Rita & Arbelaez, Juliana & Honorati, Maddalena & Kuddo, Arvo & Lohmann, Tanja & Ovadiya, Mirey & Pop, Lucian & Puerta, Maria Laura Sanchez & Weber, Michael, 2012. "Improving access to jobs and earnings opportunities : the role of activation and graduation policies in developing countries," Social Protection Discussion Papers 67610, The World Bank.
- Raymundo Campos & Gerado Esquivel & Nora Lustig, 2012. "The Rise and Fall of Income Inequality in Mexico, 1989-2010," Working Papers 1201, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Determinants of Health Professionals’ Migration in Africa," MPRA Paper 37632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sutter, Camille, 2011. "State legitimacy and famines in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 37621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:37700 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Scarlato, Margherita, 2012. "Social Enterprise, Capabilities and Development: Lessons from Ecuador," MPRA Paper 37618, University Library of Munich, Germany.