Report NEP-DEV-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ian Coxhead & Vu Hoang Linh & Le Dong Tam, 2012. "Global market shocks and poverty in Vietnam: the case of rice," Working Papers 32, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Nzinga H. Broussard & Stefan Dercon & Rohini Somanathan, 2012. "Aid And Agency In Africa Explaining Food Disbursements Across Ethiopian Households, 1994-2004," Working papers 208, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Badi H Baltagi & Panicos O Demetriades, 2011. "Loan Defaults in Africa," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/36, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Richard Akresh & Sonia Bhalotra & Marinella Leone & Una Osili, 2011. "War and Stature: Growing Up During the Nigerian Civil War," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/279, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Gloede, Oliver & Rungruxsirivorn, Ornsiri, 2012. "Local Financial Development and Household Welfare: Microevidence from Thai Households," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 38 [rev.], Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Mani, Anandi & Iyer, Lakshmi & Mishra, Prachi & Topalova, Petia, 2011. "The Power of Political Voice: Women's Political Representation and Crime in India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 62, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Renso Martínez, 2011. "2005-2010 Microfinance Market Trends in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications 62238, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2012. "Is Tanzania a Success Story? A Long Term Analysis," NBER Working Papers 17764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kislat, Carmen & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2012. "The Village Fund Loan: Who Gets It, Keeps It and Loses It?," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-490, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.