Report NEP-DEV-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katsushi S. Imai & Ganesh Thapa & Samuel Kobina Annim, 2010. "Microfinance and Poverty -A Macro Perspective," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-30, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Dandan Zhang & Xin Meng & Dewen Wang, 2010. "The Dynamic Change in Wage Gap between Urban Residents and Rural Migrants in Chinese Cities," Working Papers PMMA 2010-03, PEP-PMMA.
- Patricia Justino, 2010. "War and Poverty," Research Working Papers 32, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Carlos Maia & Servaas van der Berg, 2010. "When the remedy is worse than the disease: Adjusting survey income data for price differentials, with special reference to Mozambique," Working Papers 24/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Roca, 2010. "Assessing Corruption: Expert Surveys versus Household Surveys, Filling the Gap," Documents de travail 160, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Benedicte Vibe Christensen, 2010. "China in Africa: A Macroeconomic Perspective," Working Papers id:3169, eSocialSciences.
- Carlo Alcaraz & Daniel Chiquiar & Alejandrina Salcedo, 2010. "Remittances, Schooling, and Child Labor in Mexico," Working Papers 2010-14, Banco de México.
- Giles, John & Satriawan, Elan, 2010. "Protecting child nutritional status in the aftermath of a financial crisis : evidence from Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5471, The World Bank.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Huq, Mainul & Khan, Zahirul Huq & Masud, Md. Sohel & Ahmed, Manjur Murshed Zahid & Mukherjee, Nandan & Pandey, Kiran, 2010. "Climate proofing infrastructure in Bangladesh : the incremental cost of limiting future inland monsoon flood damage," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5469, The World Bank.
- Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F., 2010. "Measures of fixed capital in agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5472, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14979/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14949/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Helmers & Manasa Patnam, 2010. "Does the Rotten Child Spoil His Companion? Spatial Peer Effects Among Children in Rural India," SERC Discussion Papers 0059, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Stuart Dawley & Andy Pike & John Tomaney, 2010. "Towards the Resilient Region?: Policy Activism and Peripheral Region Development," SERC Discussion Papers 0053, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Christian EBEKE & Jean-Louis COMBES, 2010. "Do remittances dampen the effect of natural disasters on output growth volatility in developing countries?," Working Papers 201031, CERDI.
- Sreenivasan Subramanian, 2010. "Identifying the Income-Poor: Some Controversies in India and Elsewhere," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 46, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martinez-Zarzoso & Adriana Cardozo & Dierk Herzer & Stephan Klasen, 2010. "Foreign Aid and Recipient Countries` Exports: Does Aid Promote Bilateral Trade?," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 206, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.