Report NEP-DEV-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cagatay Bircan & Tilman Brück & Marc Vothknecht, 2010. "Violent Conflict and Inequality," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1013, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00490648_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Copestake, 2010. "Microfinance and development finance in India: research implications," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 10-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Xing, Chunbing, 2010. "Migration, Self-Selection, and Income Distributions: Evidence from Rural and Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 4979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Chakrabarty, Manisha, 2010. "Mother or Motherland: Can a Government Have an Impact on Educational Attainment of the Population? Preliminary Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 4954, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Svetlana Andrianova & Badi Baltagi & Panicos Demetriades & David Fielding, 2010. "The African Credit Trap," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 10/18, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Oct 2010.
- Fernando Tenjo & Martha López, 2010. "Early Warning Indicators for Latin America""," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA, BANCO DE LA REPÃBLICA 007073, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Giovanni González Espitia, 2010. "New Developments in Education Demand: International Empirical Evidences," BORRADORES DE ECONOMÃA Y FINANZAS 007096, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Muqun Li & Ian Coxhead, 2010. "Trade And Inequality With Limited Labor Mobility: Theory And Evidence From China," ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University 0780, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Cunningham, Wendy & Bagby, Emilie, 2010. "Factors that predispose youth to risk in Mexico and Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5333, The World Bank.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2010. "Are health shocks different ? evidence from a multi-shock survey in Laos," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5335, The World Bank.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Monga, Celestin, 2010. "The growth report and new structural economics," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5336, The World Bank.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2009. "Economic Reform and Openness in China: China's Development Policies in the Last 30 Years," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers, University of Queensland, School of Economics 90624, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Marcela Melendez & Guillermo Perry, 2010. "Industrial Policies in Colombia," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4669, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Lopez-Mateo, Celina & Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2010. "Market concentration measures and investment decisions in Mexican manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 23182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fenske, James, 2010. "Does land abundance explain African institutions?," MPRA Paper 23222, University Library of Munich, Germany.