Report NEP-DEV-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoci Angelo & Sabatini Fabio & Sodini Mauro, 2010. "The Solaria Syndrome: Social capital in a growing hypertechnological economy," wp.comunite 0062, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Laurent Gheeraert & Ritha Sukadi Mata & Daniel Traca, 2010. "Remittances and Domestic Investment in Developing Countries: An Analysis of the Role of Financial Sector Development," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 10-013.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Armando Silva & Ana Paula Africano & Ã“scar Afonso, 2010. "Learning-by-exporting: what we know and what we would like to know," FEP Working Papers 364, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ligon, Ethan, 2010. "Measuring risk by looking at changes in inequality : vulnerability in Ecuador," CUDARE Working Paper Series, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy 1095, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Johannes Fedderke & Julia Garlick, 2010. "Measuring Institutions: Indicators of Political Rights, Property Rights and Political Instability in Malawi," Working Papers 165, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Rand, John & Tarp, Finn, 2010. "Firm-Level Corruption in Vietnam," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tiwari, Sailesh & Zaman, Hassan, 2010. "The impact of economic shocks on global undernourishment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5215, The World Bank.
- Das, Maitreyi Bordia & Kapoor, Soumya & Nikitin, Denis, 2010. "A closer look at child mortality among Adivasis in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5231, The World Bank.
- Aterido, Reyes & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary, 2010. "The impact of the investment climate on employment growth : does Sub-Saharan Africa mirror other low-income regions ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5218, The World Bank.
- Kelly Bird & Hal Hill, 2010. "Tiny, Poor, Landlocked, Indebted, but Growing: Lessons for Late Reforming Transition Economies from Laos," Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics 2010-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi & Kon, Yoshifumi, 2010. "Macroeconomic Impacts of Foreign Exchange Reserve Accumulation: Theory and International Evidence," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 197, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Mussolini, Caio Cesar & Kuhl Teles, Vladimir, 2010. "Infrastructure and productivity in Latin America: is there a relationship in the long run?," Textos para discussÃ£o 246, Escola de Economia de SÃ£o Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Sumie Sato & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2010. "The Chinese Economy and Income Inequality among East Asian Countries," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-06, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Maxim Pinkovskiy, 2010. "African Poverty is Falling...Much Faster than You Think!," NBER Working Papers 15775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.