Report NEP-DEV-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hisako KAI & Shigeyuki HAMORI, 2009. "Globalization, Financial Depth, and Inequality in Sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University 0912, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie, 2009. "Does Positional Concern Matter in Poor Societies? Evidence from a Survey Experiment in Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 4354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhattacharya, Manasi & Bedi, Arjun S. & Chhachhi, Amrita, 2009. "Marital Violence and Women's Employment and Property Status: Evidence from North Indian Villages," IZA Discussion Papers 4361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:1176 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tsuneishi, Takao, 2009. "Border Trade and Economic Zones on the North-South Economic Corridor: Focusing on the Connecting Points between the Four Countries," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 205, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Arslan Razmi, 2009. "Must Improved Labor Standards Hurt Accumulation in the Targeted Sector? Stylized Analysis of a Developing Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics 2009-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Kamal Lamichhane & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2009. "Disability and Returns to Education in a Developing Country," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-645, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Orazio Attanasio & Erich Battistin & Alice Mesnard, 2009. "Food and cash transfers: evidence from Colombia," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W09/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Christian von Soest, 2009. "Stagnation of a “Miracle”:Botswana’s Governance Record Revisited," GIGA Working Paper Series, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies 99, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Li Zhao, 2009. "A Start for Mild Liberalization? Building Civil Society through Co-operative Dynamics in China," Working Papers on Social and Co-operative Entrepreneurship, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, HIVA, Cera Centre for Co-operative Entrepreneurship 0904, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, HIVA, Cera Centre for Co-operative Entrepreneurship.
- Islam, Asadul & Choe, Chongwoo, 2009. "Child Labour and Schooling Responses to Access to Microcredit in Rural Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 16842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breuer, Janice Boucher & McDermott, John, 2009. "Trustworthiness and economic performance," MPRA Paper 16777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2009. "Disease, Institutions and Underdevelopment," MPRA Paper 16862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angus S. Deaton, 2009. "Aging, religion, and health," NBER Working Papers 15271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.