Report NEP-DEV-2007-02-03This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca De Benedictis & Marco Gallegati & Massimo Tamberi, . "Overall Specialization and Income: Countries Diversify," Working Papers 73, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Zinman, Jonathan, 2007. "Credit Elasticities in Less-Developed Economies: Implications for Microfinance," CEPR Discussion Papers 6071, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacob L. Weisdorf, 2007. "Malthus Revisited: Fertility Decision Making based on Quasi-Linear Preferences," Discussion Papers 07-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Miet Maertens & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2006. "Trade, Standards, and Poverty: Evidence from Senegal," LICOS Discussion Papers 17706, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Duo Qin & Haiyan Song, 2007. "Sources of Investment Inefficiency: The Case of Fixed-Asset Investment in China," Working Papers 584, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Paul Wachtel & Peter L. Rousseau, 2006. "What is happening to the impact of financial deepening on economic growth?," Working Papers 06-15, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ingo Walter & Nicolas Krauss, 2006. "Does Microfinance Form a Distinctive Asset Class? Preliminary Evidence," Working Papers 06-31, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2006. "Does Aid for Education Educate Children? Evidence from Panel Data," KOF Working papers 06-146, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Marek Hudon & Hans Dieter Seibel, 2007. "Microfinance in post-disaster and post-conflict situations: Turning victims into shareholders," Working Papers CEB 07-002.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fujita, Masahisa, 2006. "Economic development capitalizing on brand agriculture : turning development strategy on its head," IDE Discussion Papers 76, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hiratsuka, Daisuke, 2006. "Outward FDI from and intraregional FDI in ASEAN : trends and drivers," IDE Discussion Papers 77, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Machikita, Tomohiro, 2006. "Is Learning by Migrating to a Megalopolis Really Important? Evidence from Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers 82, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).