Report NEP-DEV-2005-05-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Tamura, 2004. "Human capital and economic development," Working Paper 2004-34, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan Francisco Rubio-Ramírez, 2004. "On the solution of the growth model with investment-specific technological change," Working Paper 2004-39, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra, 2005. "How Does Financial Liberalization affect Economic Growth?," Seminar Papers 736, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2005. "Factor Supplies and the Direction of Technical Change," Working Paper Series 640, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sourafel Girma & Anja Shortland, 2005. "The Political Economy of Financial Liberalisation," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/12, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Oct 2005.
- Juan Camilo Cardenas & Jeffrey P. Carpenter, 2005. "Experiments and Economic Development: Lessons from Field Labs in the Developing World," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0505, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & George-Marios Angeletos & Abhijit Banerjee & Kalina Manova, 2005. "Volatility and Growth: Credit Constraints and Productivity-Enhancing Investment," NBER Working Papers 11349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2005. "International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina," NBER Working Papers 11353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2005. "Which "industrial policies" are meaningful for Latin America?," Textos para discussÃ£o 493, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Nicholas Glytsos, 2005. "“Dynamic Effects of Migrant Remittances on Growth: An Econometric Model with an Application to Mediterranean Countries”. Discussion Paper, No. 74, KEPE, Athens, 2002," Labor and Demography 0505014, EconWPA.
- Simone Valente, 2005. "Genuine Dissaving and Optimal Growth," Others 0505009, EconWPA.