Report NEP-DEV-2005-01-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Johansson, Dan & Taymaz, Erol, 2005. "Firm Tunrover and the Rate of Macroeconomic Growth - Simulating the Macroeconomic Effects of Schumpeterian Creative Destruction," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 66, The Ratio Institute.
- Haouas, Ilham & Yagoubi, Mahmoud, 2005. "Openness and Human Capital as Sources of Productivity Growth: An Empirical Investigation from the MENA Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1461, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- P R AgÃ©nor, 2005. "Infrastructure, Public Education and Growth with Congestion Costs," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 47, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Francesco Caselli & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005. "Is Poland the Next Spain?," NBER Working Papers 11045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Levinsohn & Margaret McMillan, 2005. "Does Food Aid Harm the Poor? Household Evidence from Ethiopia," NBER Working Papers 11048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uwe Dulleck & Dirk J. Bezemer & Paul Frijters, 2004. "Social Capital, Creative Destruction and Economic Growth," Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics 0406, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Chung H. Lee, 2004. "Economic Development in China and Its Implications for East Asia," Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics 200412, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.