Report NEP-DEV-2003-12-14This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2003024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shubham Chaudhuri & Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Panle Jia, 2003. "Estimating the Effects of Global Patent Protection in Pharmaceuticals: A Case Study of Quinolones in India," NBER Working Papers 10159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romain Wacziarg & Karen Horn Welch, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Growth: New Evidence," NBER Working Papers 10152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Osamu Saito, 2003. "Wages, inequality and pre-modern growth in Japan, 1727-1894," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-02, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2003018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francois, P. & Zabojnik, J., 2003. "Trust, Social Capital and Economic Development," Discussion Paper 2003-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tilman Brück, 2003. "Coping Strategies in Post-War Rural Mozambique," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 384, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2003029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohnen, P. & Raa, T. ten, 2003. "Competition and Performance: The Different Roles of Capital and Labor," Discussion Paper 2003-112, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.