Report NEP-DEV-2003-08-24This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Ghiglino, 2003. "Wealth inequality and dynamic stability," Diskussionsschriften dp0310, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Erik S. Reinert, . "A Schumpeterian theory of underdevelopment - a contradiction in terms?," STEP Report series 199415, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Francesco Caselli & Daniel Wilson, 2003. "Importing Technology," NBER Working Papers 9928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bretschger, L. & Smulders, J.A., 2003. "Sustainability and Substitution of Exhaustible Natural Resources: How Resource Prices Affect Long-Term R&D Investments," Discussion Paper 2003-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- William Lazonick & Mary O’Sullivan, . "Sustained Economic Development," STEP Report series 199614, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2003. "Population Change and Economic Growth: The Long-Term Outlook," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 102, McMaster University.