Report NEP-DEV-2003-07-29This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moral Zuazo, María Paz & Barañano Mentxaka, Ilaski, 2003. "Output dynamics in an endogenous growth model," BILTOKI 2003-10, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Francisco Horácio P. Oliveira & Frederico G. Jayme Jr. & Mauro B. Lemos, 2003. "Increasing returns to scale and international diffusion of technology: an empirical study for Brazil (1976-2000)," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td211, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:con_2002-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2003. "Research and Development, Regional Spillovers and the Location of Economic Activities," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03008, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Robert Pollin & James Heintz, 2003. "Informalization, Economic Growth and the Challenge of Creating Viable Labor Standards in Developing Countries," Working Papers wp60, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.