Report NEP-DEV-2002-12-17This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle, 2002. "Job Reallocation and Productivity Growth Under Alternative Economic Systems and Policies: Evidence from the Soviet Transition," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 02-88, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2002. "Convergence across countries and regions: theory and empirics," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 555.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2002. "Publicly Financed Education in an Endogenous Growth Model," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/24, New Zealand Treasury.
- Jian-Guang Shen, 2002. "Democracy and growth: An alternative empirical approach," Development and Comp Systems 0212002, EconWPA.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 2002. "Speculative Growth," NBER Working Papers 9381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2002. "Entrepreneurship: A Weak Link in the Welfare State," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 518, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 04 Mar 2005.
- Straathof,Bas, 2002. "Micro-uncertainty and growth," Research Memoranda 003, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.