Report NEP-DEV-2002-11-10This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- María Garcia-Vega & José A. Herce, 2002. "Interdependent Growth in the EU: The Role of Trade," Economics Working Papers, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes 011, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Charles I. Jones, 2002. "Why Have Health Expenditures as a Share fo GDP Risen So Much?," NBER Working Papers 9325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan M. Taylor, 2002. "Globalization, Trade, and Development: Some Lessons From History," NBER Working Papers 9326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edgar Pardo-Beltrán, 2002. "Effects of Income Distribution on Growth," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization., Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School 2002-16, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Farhad Nili, 2002. "U-shaped Paths of Consumption and Physical Capital in Lucas-type Growth Models," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0211002, EconWPA.