Report NEP-DEM-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mike Brewer & Monica Costa Dias & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "How taxes and welfare distort work incentives: static lifecycle and dynamic perspectives," IFS Working Papers W13/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2013. "On Financing Retirement with an Aging Population," NBER Working Papers 18760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano DellaVigna & John A. List & Ulrike Malmendier & Gautam Rao, 2013. "The Importance of Being Marginal: Gender Differences in Generosity," NBER Working Papers 18748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2013. "Closing the Gap between the Retirement Age and the Normal Pensionable Age in Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 583, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Coleman-Jensen, Alisha & Nord, Mark, 2013. "Food Insecurity Among Households With Working-Age Adults With Disabilities," Economic Research Report 142955, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Dean R. Lillard, 2013. "Is Smoking Behavior Culturally Determined?: Evidence from British Immigrants," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1265, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Antoine Bozio & Guy Laroque & Cormac O'Dea, 2013. "Heterogeneity in time preference in older households," IFS Working Papers W13/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jay Stewart, 2013. "Early to Bed and Earlier to Rise: School, Maternal Employment, and Children’s Sleep," Working Papers 461, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2013. "Managing Pension and Healthcare Costs in Rapidly Ageing Depopulating Countries: The Case of Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 582, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Chinhui Juhn & Gergely Ujhelyi & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, 2013. "Men, Women, and Machines: How Trade Impacts Gender Inequality," Working Papers 201303234, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Mike Brewer & Monica Costa Dias & Jonathan Shaw, 2012. "Lifetime inequality and redistribution," IFS Working Papers W12/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:esr:wpaper:rn2012/4/5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bossert, Walter & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2013. "Multi-profile intertemporal social choice: a survey," CIS Discussion paper series 584, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andreas Chai & Wolfhard Kaus, 2013. "Signalling to whom? Conspicuous spending and the local density of the social group income distribution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-18, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & Mark J. Kutzbach & David Neumark, 2013. "Do Labor Market Networks Have An Important Spatial Dimension?," NBER Working Papers 18763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Veronika K. Pool & Clemens Sialm & Irina Stefanescu, 2013. "It Pays to Set the Menu: Mutual Fund Investment Options in 401(k) Plans," NBER Working Papers 18764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cecile Fonrouge & Fabienne Bornard, 2012. "Handicap à la nouveauté et seniors," Post-Print halshs-00778567, HAL.
- Angulo, Roberto & Diaz, Yadira & Pardo, Renata, 2013. "Multidimensional poverty in Colombia, 1997-2010," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.