Report NEP-DEM-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen M. Miller & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2012. "Demographic Transition and Economic Welfare: The Role of Humanitarian Aid," Working papers 2012-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Fabian Kosse & Friedhelm Pfeiffer, 2012. "Impatience among Preschool Children and Their Mothers," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 431, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Vatter, Johannes, 2012. "Well-being in Germany: What explains the regional variation?," FZG Discussion Papers 50, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG), University of Freiburg.
- Hammitt, James & Liu, Jin-Tan & Tsou, Meng-Wen, 2011. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Education: Evidence from Taiwanese Adoptions," TSE Working Papers 11-273, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Masahiko Aoki, 2011. "The Five-Phases of Economic Development and Institutional Evolution in China and Japan," Development Economics Working Papers 23196, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- James Manley & Lia Fernald & Paul Gertler, 2012. "Oh Brother! Testing the Etiology of Sibling Effects Using External Cash Transfers," Working Papers 2012-03, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2012.
- Midori Aoyagi & Eiko Suda & Tomomi Shinada, 2011. "Gender Inclusion in Climate Change Adaptation," Development Economics Working Papers 23227, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bauchmüller, Robert, 2012. "Gains from child-centred Early Childhood Education: Evidence from a Dutch pilot programme," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 016, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:536 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lia Pacelli & Silvia Pasqua & Claudia Villosio, 2012. "Labour Market Penalties of Mothers: the Role of Reconciliation Policies," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 121, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Burton A. Abrams & Jing Li & James G. Mulligan, 2012. "Capital Intensity and U.S. Country Population Growth during the Late Nineteenth Century," Working Papers 12-02, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.