Report NEP-DCM-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Habibi, Shiva & Sundberg, Marcus & Karlström, Anders, 2013. "An empirical study of predicting car type choice in Sweden using cross-validation and feature-selection," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:13, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI), revised 23 Apr 2014.
- Edoardo Marcucci, 2013. "Logistics Managers' Stated Preferences For Freight Service Attributes: A Comparative Research Method Analysis," Working Papers 0213, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2013.
- Arne Risa Hole, 2013. "Mixed logit modeling in Stata--an overview," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 23, Stata Users Group.
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2013-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joan Llull, 2013. "Immigration, Wages, and Education: A Labor Market Equilibrium Structural Model," Working Papers 711, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Müller, Malte & Rommel, Jens, 2013. "Technology Adoption and Energy Efficiency in Irrigation: First Results from a Coordination Game in Andhra Pradesh, India," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156244, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).