Report NEP-DCM-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Carrion & David Levinson, 2010. "Value of Reliability: High Occupancy Toll Lanes, General Purpose Lanes, and Arterials," Working Papers 000073, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Jacob Ladenburg & Søren Bøye Olsen, 2010. "Gender anomalies in Stated Preference surveys – Are biases really gender dependent?," IFRO Working Paper 2010/1, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Ole Bonnichsen, 2010. "Elicitation of Preferences for Improvements in Ostomy Pouches – A Discrete Choice Experiment," IFRO Working Paper 2010/2, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Markus Lampe, 2010. "Explaining nineteenth-century bilateralism: economic and political determinants of the Cobden-Chevalier network," Working Papers in Economic History wp10-06, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Russell Cooper & John Haltiwanger & Jonathan L. Willis, 2010. "Euler-Equation Estimation for Discrete Choice Models: A Capital Accumulation Application," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/21, European University Institute.