Report NEP-DCM-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy, 2009. "How to Extend a Model of Probabilistic Choice from Binary Choices to Choices among More Than Two Alternatives," IEW - Working Papers 426, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jay R. Corrigan & Dinah Pura T. Depositario & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr. & Ximing Wu & Tiffany P. Laude, 2009. "Comparing Open-Ended Choice Experiments and Experimental Auctions: An Application to Golden Rice," Working Papers 0901, Kenyon College, Department of Economics.
- Michele Sennhauser & Peter Zweifel, 2009. "A Pharmaceutical Innovation – Is it Worth the Money? Whose Money?," Working Papers 0914, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute, revised Aug 2010.
- William L. Huth & O. Ashton Morgan, 2009. "Measuring the Willingness to Pay for Fresh Water Cave Diving," Working Papers 09-21, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Liesenfeld, Roman & Moura, Guilherme V. & Richard, Jean-François, 2009. "Determinants and dynamics of current account reversals: an empirical analysis," Economics Working Papers 2009,04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Sauer, Johannes & Zilberman, David, 2009. "Innovation behaviour at farm level: Selection and identification," 49th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 30-October 2, 2009 53276, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Klein, Agnes & Zapilko, Marina & Menrad, Klaus & Gabriel, Andreas, 2009. "Consumer acceptance of genetically modified rapeseed-oil: A discrete-choice-experiment," 49th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 30-October 2, 2009 53264, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sang Nguyen & Alice Zawacki, 2009. "Health Insurance and Productivity: Evidence from the Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 09-27, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.