Report NEP-DCM-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Greenacre, 2009. "Dynamic perceptual mapping," Economics Working Papers 1153, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy Fox & Kyoo il Kim & Stephen P. Ryan, 2009. "The Random Coefficients Logit Model Is Identified," NBER Working Papers 14934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agostino Tarsitano, 2009. "Comparing The Effectiveness Of Rank Correlation Statistics," Working Papers 200906, UniversitÃ della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Ivan Soraperra, 2009. "Revealed Preferences, Choices, and Psychological Indexes," Working Papers 643, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- David Roodman, 2009. "Estimating Fully Observed Recursive Mixed-Process Models with cmp," Working Papers 168, Center for Global Development.
- James, Jennifer S. & Rickard, Bradley J. & Rossman, William J., 2009. "Product Differentiation and Market Segmentation in Applesauce: Using a Choice Experiment to Assess the Value of Organic, Local and Nutrition Attributes," Working Papers 48916, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Ortega, David L. & Wang, H. Holly & Wu, Laping, 2009. "Consumer Preferences for U.S. Pork in Urban China," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 49184, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.