Report NEP-DCM-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Antonio Ladron-de-Guevara Martinez, 2008. "Hybrid Consumption Paths in the Attribute Space: A Model and Application with Scanner Data," Working Papers 2008-12, FEDEA.
- Jaap Abbring & James Heckman, 2008. "Dynamic policy analysis," CeMMAP working papers CWP05/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Peter Dieke, 2008. "Choice Valuation of Traffic Restrictions: Perspectives on Noise, Pollution and Congestion Preferences," Working Papers 2008/08, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Fabio Berton & Francesco Devicienti & Lia Pacelli, 2007. "Temporary jobs: Port of entry, Trap, or just Unobserved Heterogeneity?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 68, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Ian A. MacKenzie, & Nick Hanley & Tatiana Kornienko, 2008. "A Permit Allocation Contest for a Tradable Pollution Permit Market," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/82, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Ian A. MacKenzie,, 2008. "On the Sequential Choice of Tradable Permit Allocations," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/83, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.