Report NEP-DCM-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Riccardo Magnani & Jean Mercenier, 2007. "On linking microsimulation and applied GE by exact aggregation of heterogeneous discrete-choice making agents," THEMA Working Papers 2007-06, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Emma GarcÃa & JosÃ© M. Labeaga & Ana Carolina Ortega MasaguÃ©, 2006. "Maternal Employment and Childhood Obesity in Spain," Working Papers 2006-17, FEDEA.
- JF MochÃ³n & Namkee Ahn, 2007. "Felicidad y expectativas," Working Papers 2007-01, FEDEA.
- JosÃ© M. Labeaga & Mercedes Martos-Partal, 2007. "A Proposal to Distinguish State Dependence and Unobserved Heterogeneity in Binary Brand Choice Models," Working Papers 2007-02, FEDEA.
- Carole Brunet & Andrew Clark & Jean-Yves Lesueur, 2006. "Statut rÃ©sidentiel et durÃ©e de chÃ´mage : une comparaison microÃ©conomÃ©trique entre la Grande-Bretagne et la France," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 0613, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure.
- Item repec:hal:papers:ujm-00137238_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Srobona Mitra & Elena Duggar, 2007. "External Linkages and Contagion Risk in Irish Banks," IMF Working Papers 07/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Gamal Ibrahim & Abbi Kedir & Sebastian Torres, 2007. "Household-level Credit Constraints in Urban Ethiopia," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/03, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- David Casado & Pilar GarcÃa GÃ³mez & Ãngel LÃ³pez, 2007. "Informal care and labour force participation among middle-aged women in Spain," Economics Working Papers 1023, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- David Levinson & Kathleen Harder & John Bloomfield & Kathy Carlson, 2006. "Waiting Tolerance: Ramp Delay vs. Freeway Congestion," Working Papers, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group 200602, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Joanne Kathryn Lindley & Paula Lorgelly, 2005. "The relative income hypothesis: does it exist over time? Evidence from the BHPS," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2005013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.