Report NEP-DCM-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Longo & Anil Markandya & Marta Petrucci, 2006. "The Internalization of Externalities in The Production of Electricity: Willingness to Pay for the Attributes of a Policy for Renewable Energy," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2006.132, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Juan Luis Nicolau, 2006. "Does The Consumer'S Variety-Seeking Behavior Condition The Willingness To Travel Further?," Working Papers. Serie EC, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2006-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Birol, Ekin & Kontoleon, Andreas & Smale, Melinda, 2006. "Combining revealed and stated preference methods to assess the private value of agrobiodiversity in Hungarian home gardens:," EPTD discussion papers 156, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peter van der Zwan & Roy Thurik & Isabel Grilo, 2006. "The Entrepreneurial Ladder and its Determinants," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-103/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 14 Nov 2007.
- Isabel Grilo & Roy Thurik, 2007. "Determinants of entrepreneurial engagement levels in Europe and the US," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group 2007-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo & Patrizia Riganti, 2006. "Using Surveys to Compare the Publicâ€™s and Decisionmakersâ€™ Preferences for Urban Regeneration: The Venice Arsenale," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2006.137, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Theocharis N. Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Energy Regulation, Roll Call Votes and Regional Resources: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2006.146, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Siv Gustafsson & Seble Y. Worku, 2006. "Marriage Markets and Single Motherhood in South Africa," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-102/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dul:wpaper:06-16rs is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- BussiÃ¨re, Matthieu, 2007. "Balance of payment crises in emerging markets: how early were the â€œearlyâ€ warning signals?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0713, European Central Bank.
- Afonso, AntÃ³nio & Gomes, Pedro & Rother, Philipp, 2007. "What â€œhidesâ€ behind sovereign debt ratings?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0711, European Central Bank.