Report NEP-DCM-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- GruÃ¨re, Guillaume & Giuliani, Alessandra & Smale, Melinda, 2006. "Marketing underutilized plant species for the benefit of the poor: a conceptual framework," EPTD discussion papers 154, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- James J. Heckman & Sergio Urzua & Edward J. Vytlacil, 2006. "Understanding Instrumental Variables in Models with Essential Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 12574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Influence of Advertising Variability, Brand Extension Effects, Brand Name, Variety Seeking Behavior and Customer Value on Buying Decisions: A Multi-experiment Analysis," Marketing Working Papers, TecnolÃ³gico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de MÃ©xico 2006-01-MKT, TecnolÃ³gico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de MÃ©xico.
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Consumer Response to Seasonal Clearance Sales: Experimental Analysis of Consumer Personality Traits in Self Service Stores," Marketing Working Papers, TecnolÃ³gico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de MÃ©xico 2006-03-MKT, TecnolÃ³gico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de MÃ©xico.
- Nicoletti, Cheti, 2006. "Differences in job dissatisfaction across Europe," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-42, Institute for Social and Economic Research.